Tank to Vessel JP offer now available - Rotterdam
Please contact me asap if you have a good buyer
We have Tank to vessel offer for Rotterdam
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
RUSSIAN PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
FOB ROTTERDAM, TANK TO VESSEL
Subject to seller’s CI after receipt of satisfactory buyer’s ICPO
Commission to be split 50/50 between seller side (closed) and buyer side (open)
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
D6 VIRGIN FUEL OIL
MINIMUM QUANTITY: 100,000,000 GLN TO 200,000,000 Million Gallon GLN MONTHS FIXED PRICE GROSS USD $0.59 / $0.55 NET FOB /GLN
SPOT DEAL CI DIP AND PAY TRIAL SHIPMENT, FOLLOWED BY 12 MONTH CONTRACT.
JET FUEL JP54 / JPA1
MINIMUM QUANTITY: 1, 000,000 BBLS TO 2,000,000 BBLS
MONTHS FIXED PRICE: GROSS USD $33 / $29 NET FOB /BBL
SPOT DEAL CI DIP AND PAY TRIAL SHIPMENT. FOLLOWED BY 12 MONTH CONTRACT.
CI DIP AND PAY: FOB ROTTERDAM, TANK TO VESSEL
Payment Terms Irrevocable: T/T Telegraphic Transfer, MT103. Inspection: SGS, CIQ or similar
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES FOR FOB ROTTERDAM,
TANK TO VESSEL (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
1.Buyer issues ICPO along with company registration + Buyer's Passport Copy for Data File.
2. Seller issues C/I + Statement of Availability of product letter for the quantity available in the storage tank to Buyer.
3 Buyer Signs and returns to the Seller the Commercial Invoice along with Buyer CPA Only as proof of storage availability ready.
4 Upon Approval of the Buyer's CPA Only, Seller, issue to the BUYER below:
4(A) Product Tracking Reference Report and Analysis to confirm the existence of the storage product for DIP TEST at the port terminal - Which is Confirmable, Track-able, Trace-able for the product reference and existence of the product at the storage tank at the port terminal.
4(B) DTA Authorization letter to enable the BUYER'S, Exit Buyer, SGS inspector, Nominee and delegate for Dip Test Approval (signed by Buyer and Seller / Buyer shipping company and Seller tank farm) Port Authority approval within 24 hours for schedule date and time.
5 Buyer Dip Test in Seller tank with SGS official and Receive Fresh SGS Report Not less than 24 Hours alongside ASTC, (Authorization to Sell and Collect) the Product.
6 Within 72 Hours, Buyer provide Vessel details for Injection of product into the Buyers Vessel.
7. Upon successful injection, Buyer pay total cost of product MT103.
8. Seller confirms Buyer payment and both parties’ releases payment to all intermediaries on each side Involved in the transactions.
9. Contract Begins with Rolls and Extensions.
PLEASE NOTE: TANK TO TANK PROCEDURES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
============END OF DOCUMENT=================
- Publisher: Batubo
- Company Name: BOG Logistics and Global Resources
- Country: Nigeria / USA
- Avoid scams and never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or any other payment services
- We are not responsible for any decisions you make to contact any company. We are not associated with any company listed here.