JP54/JETA1 AND D6 1 DAY TSR FREE DIPTEST
FOB TRANSACTION PROCEDURE CONTACT +16043748926 WHATS UP FOR SCO
JP54/JETA1 200,0000 BARRELS USD 17/15
VIRGIN OIL D6 200,0000 GALLONS USD$0.36/$0.34 PER GAL
1.Upon acceptance of seller's Offer, buyer issues Purchase Order (ICPO), Passport Copy, Licenseand TSA.
2. Upon acceptance of buyer ICPO Seller issues Commercial Invoice for buyer's review and signing of the trial lift order for the awarded allocation.
3. Buyer signs the commercial invoice and returns to seller
4.Seller lodge the sign commercial invoice with buyer license and buyer proof of storage availability with the (Ministry of Energy Russia Federation), upon successful endorsement by the Ministry of Energy, Seller issues the POP Documents as shown below:
5.- Dip Test Authorization ( DTA)
Fresh SGS report
QnQ report/ullage report
Tank storage receipt
Tank Injection Report
Authorization To Verify
6.Seller commence injection to buyer tank storage, Buyer inspect by SGS.
7.Seller issues document to all intermediaries involved in the transaction and to th
seller / buyer. Endorsed NCNDA / IMFPA.
7.Buyer makes payment for the product via MT103 after completed injection and
receiving copy of bill of lading and seller transfers title ownership to buyer and sign yearly contract delivery.
- Publisher: SAMIM
- Company Name: SWIFTNET INC
- Country: CANADA
- Avoid scams and never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or any other payment services
- We are not responsible for any decisions you make to contact any company. We are not associated with any company listed here.