BLCO DIP and Pay
BLCO DIP AND PAY ROTTERDAM
NET TO BUYER $3
COMMISSION $1 BOTH SIDE
1. Seller will provide vessel names for buyer to accept.
2. Seller will issue notice of arrival for buyer to clear in the vessel into port.
3. Seller will issue atb for buyer to board, to confirm product, to Dip the fuel, to collect samples and to release refundable $1m for pop.
4. Inspectors release report to both parties and seller shall release full cargo documents with CI.
5. Buyer pays for cargo less $1m and seller issue title to buyer.
6. Seller shall discharge cargo and pays agents.
7. Buyer shall issue sblc $200m for 366 days while seller issue 2% performance bond and begin subsequent shipment
- Avoid scams and never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or any other payment services
- We are not responsible for any decisions you make to contact any company. We are not associated with any company listed here.