The group of the Chinese oil refineries looks for the adequate seller who is ready to adopt the procedure "the VESSEL IN the SEA or in CHINESE WATERS",
target discount -4 USD
urgent need SPA, regards, Alex nnnn7761 at gmail com
Nominations, Shipment & Procedures
1. Buyer and Seller sign SPA and lodge the SPA at their respective banks. The electronic transmitted copy signed by both parties shall be considered legally binding and enforceable until hard copy originals are executed and exchanged.
2. Seller issue Marine Clearance, which is issued by the China Harbor Authority. Buyer’s bank formally issues MT799 fund block for the entire cargo in favor of the Seller after successful verification of the Marine Clearance which is issued by the China Harbor Authority. The Shipping agent handling the Marine Clearance will be instructed and validated that the Buyer will be the consignee after the Seller’s bank receive and verify the MT799.
3. Seller delivers documents clearance after confirming instrument.
4. Seller instructs vessel captain to issue MATB and buyer arranges CIQ to initiate the Q&Q.
5. Buyer makes full payment for the entire cargo to Seller’s nominated bank account and Seller pays commissions to facilitators within 3 banking days after the successful Q&Q test report is done.
6. Title documents transfer to Buyer in Buyer’s name.
- Publisher: Alex
- Company Name: Chines Refaineries LLC
- Country: China
- Avoid scams and never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or any other payment services
- We are not responsible for any decisions you make to contact any company
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"